BUSINESSES FOR SALE - SOUTH AFRICA - BUY OR SELL YOUR BUSINESS.
SHOPTRADER MUST BE ONE OF THE FIRST IMPORTANT STEPS TO SELL YOUR BUSINESS.

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Welcome back

Hi Shop Traders

I am back!  Apologies for not blogging for a while.  I have been in Dubai and Nepal.
I you have never heard about Nepal, you should definitely visit Google Earth or pull out your Atlas.

This beautiful little country is situated between India and China, on the Himalaya Mountain Range.  Everest is one of the country's main attractions.  It is contrasting to Dubai, in beauty and business.

I took my I-pad along to keep in touch but they only allow sms roaming in Nepal due to the bad signal on the mountains.
I missed South Africa and the hustle and bustle of Johannesburg but because I am a business owner I was fortunate enough to go on holiday to this extraordinary country.  It is the most beautiful place that I have ever seen.  If you ever think of visiting India or China or Asia for that matter, please consider stopping in Nepal and get to know the Locals.  The Capital, Kathmandu, is a bit filthy  but head for the mountains or Kawasoti.  You won't be sorry!

I also have some good news about our new web site.  It will be up and running before December.  On the new site we made provision for businesses to also advertise their products.  Why is this so special?

Shop Trader focuses on businesses and therefore we attract only businesses and clients and offer excellent and high quality service.

Keep in touch
Corne

No comments:

Post a Comment